Do you have a WordPress tip, a blogging secret, or a writing tip you’d like to share? You can submit a post here. Please note that you need to be registered and logged in to submit a post (we want to know how to attribute the post!.)
We’re also going to be posting a form here in the near future to suggest a glossary term as well.
Please keep the following in mind when submitting a post:
- Your post needs to be about either WordPress, writing, or something related: CSS, HTML, etc, or about blogging, writing…or coffee. Coffee might do!
- You can definitely submit a WordPress tutorial. However, the “Sloth Makes a Blog” category belongs exclusively to me for right now, until I get more tutorials written there.
- You acknowledge that you have the rights to this content.
- We cannot currently pay for posts. We hope this will change at some point in the future.
- If your post is directly promoting a business, product, or service it is a sponsored post, and you can discuss rates by contacting us.
- Links in sponsored posts will be tagged as rel=” sponsored.”
- We do not offer paid link placement on our website. We may, at some point, consider running ads other than the ones from an ad service. If we decide to offer that in the future, ads will be tagged as “no follow.”
- We have the right to decline to publish anything we receive and may not publish something if we need to do significant editing.
- If you log in, you can also submit posts directly from your member profile.
- Unless your post is sponsored, we will show ads alongside and in the body of your post.
- You may put your own affiliate links within the body of your post as long as they are tagged with rel=”sponsored”.
- Links to products in your guest post must be nofollowed. You may link to a related informational post/article and have such a link dofollow. How this is interpreted is at our discretion, and we may make or suggest changes.
We're sorry you didn't like this post.
Help us improve!
Tell us how we can improve this post.
By default, you'll get a weekly digest of new posts with reviews, tutorials, tips, and tricks, as well as occasional newsletters or offers. But you can customize your preferences or unsubscribe at any time you wish.